(Re-post) Printing page numbers from a given page

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: (Re-post) Printing page numbers from a given page
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 01:55:56 +0100

Hello,

I re-post this because I noted later that the answer I obtained does not fit what I asked.
I wonder if is there a way to start printing page numbers of a score from a given page.

For example: if I want to start printing page numbers from page 3, page numbers 1 and 2, on first and second page, have to be omitted.

(note that this is not the property:  first-page-number = 3; it is instead somewhat similar to print-first-page-number = ##f, but extended to multiple pages)

Thanks!