Re: justify

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: justify
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 19:40:24 +0000

From: lilypond-user <lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org> on behalf of E Appeldoorn <ursus.kirk@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 12:37 PM
To: "lilypond-user@gnu.org" <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
Subject: justify

I have a score with multiple instruments where some instruments have the \appoggiatura, but the voices above (and/or) below are simple straight voices.
When compiling the score the voice without the \appoggiatura looks uneven. There is extra space between the notes where in the other voice is the \appog.

I thought it ugly and found some engraved scores where this isn't the case. What would be the proper way to solve this.

Can you share examples of the engraved scores that have different behavior?

Thanks,

Carl