Re: Trying to get the hang of "Polyphony with Shared Lyrics" section of

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Trying to get the hang of "Polyphony with Shared Lyrics" section of the manual.
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:14:24 -0500

Whoa! What is this magic you're doing Master Moser??

- I made sure that the bf4. on "days" stays in the voice called melody. There are various ways to do this; I chose a "modern" way using \voices and \\ inside << >> which allows to automatically add a "second" voice

This is a technique completely unknown to me! It is much more simple than the

%%%%
<<
{ \voiceOne }
   \new Voice { \voiceTwo {