Re: Early (very early) project: The Celtic Song Book (c) 1928

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Early (very early) project: The Celtic Song Book (c) 1928
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:15:14 -0500

With LP, the output is the goal. There are multiple approaches to such goals depending on experience, etc. My LP now looks much different from the LP I first wrote 10+ years ago. Yet that 10 year old code still works. And were LP experts to attempt the same no doubt their code would be different.

Guy

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 3:43 PM Kevin Cole <dc.loco@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 3:52 PM Guy Stalnaker <jimmyg521@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin, I get 404 Not Found errors fir the .ly source links. But the engravings and audio pages all work well. Very nicely done!!

Oops. The source repo was set to "private". I've changed that. the
links to the sources *should* now work.

I'm pretty sure that, despite the output looking reasonable, there's a
lot in the source that could probably stand a wee bit o' tweaking.