Re: Chromatic clashes

From: Dimitris Marinakis
Subject: Re: Chromatic clashes
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:28:36 +0300

Thomas fantastic work as always. I found a potential limitation. Can you confirm if this is possible with the current code?
I'd like a bit more control on the stem attachment of the splited stems ideally on each note.
I've seen some cases where the stem is attached at the right side of the altered unison notehead.
I tried to use a code of yours I found in the repository called adjustStem but then the main note column is out of place.