Re: Start, end, gradient of Glissando

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Start, end, gradient of Glissando
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 09:19:22 -0700

On 2021-10-24 8:05 am, Thomas Morley wrote:
Am So., 24. Okt. 2021 um 16:35 Uhr schrieb Aaron Hill
Let me take a stab at converting the print routine to Scheme.

Would be great !!

Sorry for the delay... took me some time to figure out why there was an error with cross-staff right-side Y coordinate after porting the logic from C++. I think it's all working as expected, and I have added a few new test cases. (NOTE: I only have 2.22.0 here, so I had to fixup the version statement.) The one thing I did not include was adjusting the line ends for the arrows, but I assume the crosses would be best put at the arrow points anyway.

There is something to note in the original logic. If the padding is large enough that the line spanner would disappear, then the stencil returned is null. I am also likewise returning the empty list instead of a point-pair, so the code that consumes the results would need to check for this case.

-- Aaron Hill