How to merge three voices

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: How to merge three voices
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:53:47 -0700

Is there a way to merge three voices in LilyPond?

My specific problem is displayed in the attached file.  Here is
basically what's going on:

The last sixteenth note in the right hand, first voice needs to appear
to be tied to the note in the next measure, which is voice two.  This
is not a problem.  I create a hidden note in voice two and tie to
that.  All is well.

But then I have this wavering sixteenth note line in voice three of
the left hand.  The last note needs to change staff and merge with the
sixteenth note in the right hand.  This is not normally a problem, but
I've already have a voice two in the right hand, so it doesn't merge.
Changing the voice, playing with removing flags and stems and
noteheads does not fix the problem -- or at least I didn't find the
right combo.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

--
Knute Snortum