Re: Text formatting - Spanish lyrics

From: Kira Garvie
Subject: Re: Text formatting - Spanish lyrics
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 18:52:13 -0400

Valentin, you're the absolute best! Thank you, the unicode works! (I found a unicode to character converter online so I was able to make the other one!)
Jefferson, it is standard practice in Spanish language music to have the syllables tied together like that - I wouldn't worry about it if it was just English, but it really is necessary for the Spanish text!