Re: Complex Tempo Marking

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Complex Tempo Marking
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 21:46:49 +0200

Hello Zon,

I do not completely understand what marking you wish to achieve, but usually
you can do such more complex marking by simply using score within your markup,
remove anything but the notes and scale them to whatever you want.

See this example (but I don’t know if this is what you consider a dotted
eighth-note triplet).

Cheers,
Valentin