Re: Moving tuplet brackets

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Moving tuplet brackets
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 19:38:05 +0100

This was so simple, and just works as required, except for one thing.
Using priority 2000 puts the brackets above tempo indications and other
markup; I used Leo's value of 750 which did it exactly right.  Leo's
additional "avoid-scripts" and "avoid-slur" overrides were not needed,
in my case at least.

Thanks to you both,
Paul