Re: Related notes

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Related notes
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 13:20:43 +0200

Hi Mahanidhi,

Am 01.10.21 um 12:50 schrieb Mahanidhi:
I've to join the notes "bf32 df ef" before the bar of the first line as the three notes of equal duration on the same line and in the next one but it doesn't happen automatically.
I tried with [ ] butthe stile is different.

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly.

In LilyPond, it's not

[bf32 df ef]

but

bf32[ df ef]

that is to say: beam brackets are postfix operators.

LilyPond has an excellent Learning Manual which contains a tutorial that one can work through in comparatively short time; it answers many questions you seem to have at the moment: https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/learning/index.html

Lukas