Re: Plan for LilyPond 2.24.1

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Plan for LilyPond 2.24.1
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 21:49:12 +0100

On Wed, 2023-02-08 at 19:08 +0100, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on
LilyPond development wrote:
> > Otherwise, I plan to build the binaries on Thursday, February 9th, or
> > Friday the 10th, with the final release foreseen for Sunday the 12th.
>
> I didn't hear objections on this, so I plan to go ahead with the
> release towards the end of the week.

I finished building and uploading the binaries to
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/packages/12459380

For people interested, please test in your favorite setup. I will
officially tag and announce the release on Sunday.

Cheers
Jonas