Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: The hel-arabic.ly file story...
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 00:57:52 -0500

Amir, I'm a little late to this thread but thought I'd chime in since
Karlin High mentioned my name.

I'm around (Adam Good) and though I worked on the turkish-makam.ly file and
Turkish makam is most my specialty, I'd be happy to look at any ly file you
may be working on currently and give my thoughts or thumbs up.

Best,
Adam Good