Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 16:34:08 -0500

On Fri, Jan 6, 2023 at 8:23 AM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

> Le 06/01/2023 à 10:13, Jonas Hahnfeld a écrit :
> > On Fri, 2023-01-06 at 08:48 +0100, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
> >> Jonas, is there a possibility to have access to the MacStadium
> >> node, or do you have other advice on testing this on macOS?
> >> I'd like to check it also works there before potentially starting
> >> a discussion on requiring librsvg.
> > I'd love to create you an account on the MacStadium node (or any
> > developer that is interested), but sadly I have no permission to do so
> > and only have an unprivileged account myself. We can try contacting
> > Marnen Laibow-Koser and see if he is willing to create one for you.
>

> Hi Marnen,
>
> We are discussing a possible dependency addition to LilyPond,
> and I would like to experiment with building this new dependency
> on macOS. Would it be possible for me to have access to the
> MacStadium node for this?

Of course. I’ll set up an account for you (I’ll send you login info
separately as soon as I do so).

BTW, what is the current status of Mac .app builds of LilyPond? I haven’t
seen any new builds available since the last one that I created, but maybe
I’m looking in the wrong place.

--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
marnen@marnen.org