Re: Figured bass bug in 2.23.82?

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Figured bass bug in 2.23.82?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:11:14 +0100

Hi all,

Anyway, this doesn't explain Lukas' original problem on Mint.
My conjecture was that Lukas has 2.22 installed globally like I have
2.23, and this would lead to characters not being found because the
2.22 Emmentaler doesn't have those new characters. Of course, we
need Lukas to tell more.

I'm sorry not to have been more prompt in my replies, as I'm still quite swamped.

To my knowledge, I have no globally installed lilypond. I don't remember installing one, and there is no globally available "lilypond" command on my system.

I'm downloading the last couple of releases now in order to try a "mini-bisect".

Lukas