Re: Mac Unofficial bundle

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Mac Unofficial bundle
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 16:14:17 +0100

> Le 12 nov. 2022 à 22:38, Jeremiah Benham <jeremiahbenham@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hello,
> Does anyone here know how the unofficial Mac bundle was created? I assume
> it was not created using gub. Was it macports? Is there a script you guys
> use to slurp up all the files into a bundle or how are you crating it?

What is your goal in the first place? Are you aware that in the unstable
version 2.23.80, we provide official 64-bit binaries for macOS? I think the
unofficial bundles were created with the script here:
https://gitlab.com/marnen/lilypond-mac-builder. But 2.24 is planned to be
released in about a month, so the need for those bundles is going to go away
soon.

Best,
Jean