Re: Mac Unofficial bundle

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Mac Unofficial bundle
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 22:12:38 +0100

> On 12 Nov 2022, at 20:16, Jeremiah Benham <jeremiahbenham@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone here know how the unofficial Mac bundle was created? I assume
> it was not created using gub. Was it macports? Is there a script you guys
> use to slurp up all the files into a bundle or how are you crating it?

The current one at the site is not MacPorts, which creates an installer. I made
one at some past point in time, but it turns out that not all references are
within the installation itself, into /opt/lilypond/, so it is better to use
proper MacPorts. Also, see the User list discussion below on that the package
at the site does not have all Ghostscript stuff in it found in MacPorts or
TexLive.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2022-11/msg00045.html