Re: MacOS release help

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: MacOS release help
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 18:04:08 +0200

Besides whereas Frescobaldi is a Lilypond editor (thereby requires is and
depends on it), Lilypond is not a Frescobaldi compiler, they're not
dependent in the other direction. So the Lilypond installer shouldn't know
about Frescobaldi

Further, a package with no GUI elements doesn't bump me at all. The thing
to do would be to insoect how similar tools are distributed (gcc, clang,
web servers, ftp servers this kind of "service" stuff) and draw inspiration
from those