Re: To branch or not to branch

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: To branch or not to branch
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 14:48:07 +0200

On Sun, 2022-10-02 at 16:22 +0200, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
> I think we should branch now. What do others think?

Needless to say that I agree, but as you witnessed nobody else bothers
to reply. Discussions on MRs opened during the weekend also showed me
that we're not even on one page for what should still go in before
branching, and now it seems you went back to feature development. By
now, I've lost all motivation to do anything for LilyPond...