Re: LilyPond 2.23.11

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.11
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 15:32:58 -0700

--
Knute Snortum

On Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 2:08 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

> Le 24/07/2022 à 22:33, Knute Snortum a écrit :
> > On Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 1:25 PM Knute Snortum <ksnortum@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> It looks like we went back to shell installation, is that correct?
> > Oh, I see what happened.  The 2.22.2 version is on the 2.23
> > development download page.
>

> Where do you see this? On
> https://lilypond.org/development.html
> the bit of text
> "If you are unsure about how to install these binaries, please read the
> start of the Learning
> <https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/learning/index.html> manual."
> redirects to
> https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/learning/index.html

Okay, it's even stranger than I thought.  It's this URL:

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/web/unix

...but the only way I can get to it is:

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation -> web -> download -> unix.

It must be a Google thing -- even though I just tried to get to that
page through a Google search and couldn't.  Weird.  Well, it's
probably not something people are going to run into frequently.

---
Knute Snortum