LilyPond 2.23.11

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: LilyPond 2.23.11
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:44:10 +0200

We are happy to announce the release of LilyPond 2.23.11. This is
termed a development release, but these are usually reliable. However,
if you require stability, we recommend using version 2.22.2, the
current stable release. Please refer to the Installing section in the
Learning Manual for instructions how to set up the provided binaries:
https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/learning/installing