No makefile found

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: No makefile found
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 07:23:06 +0100

Hi folks

I don't know what's happening.
Yesterday I could run make without any problem. Today, after some cleaning, I cannot run it anymore.
A Makefile should be generated in the build directory?
I followed the CG instructions as usual: ./autogen.sh --noconfigure && mkdir build && cd build && ../configure && make

⬢[fede@toolbox build]$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
⬢[fede@toolbox build]$ ls
config.hh config.log config.make config.status local.make