Re: RFC: Adding syntax highlighting to the official documentation

From: wheelerwjx9
Subject: Re: RFC: Adding syntax highlighting to the official documentation
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 10:31:34 -0600

When employing color in printed text, or print requivalent text, please be
considerated of your readers who are color blind or have attention problems
related to color.

For the former you need to provide a way to completely remove color from the
material without making it un-readable.  For example, in the colorized code
shared earlier, and depending on visual imparment, words that are in color
could be completely missing for some readers.

For, the later group, a way to opt out of colorization should be considered a
requirement. I have seen text books that I personaly cannot read because some
who owned the book before had taken a hilighter to.

Thank you,
John Wheeler