SMuFL name mapping update, 17 December

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: SMuFL name mapping update, 17 December
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 16:39:16 -0700

Hi all!

With the semester over, I found the time to get the next three glyph categories mapped: Vaticana, Medicaea, and Hufnagel. Second pairs of eyes are very welcome to catch mistakes and give suggestions, especially regarding the contentious red entries: https://wolfgangsta.github.io/emmentaler-bravura/

I also made one change to the Scripts section, marking scripts.augmentum as contentious. It looks like it's a dead glyph that was never implemented before it was superseded by dots.dotvaticana in the Vaticana section. If no one objects, I'm marking it for deletion.

In addition, if you haven't seen it already, I've been tracking my progress here: https://github.com/WolfGangsta/emmentaler-bravura/wiki/To-Do. In case I go silent, or if someone else turns out to be in a better position to get this done, anyone should be able to fork the repository and continue where I left off.

I don't like to make promises, but I *think* I'll be able to, God willing, knock out the Mensural and Neomensural sections within the coming week. If all goes well.

So, stay tuned!

Owen Lamb