Re: New Musescore

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: New Musescore
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 17:02:22 +1100

Hi Everyone,

Can anybody tell me how to actually use the new Leland font in lilypond? I
went to the GitHub link and downloaded all the files, but as far as I can
tell there are no Leland-11, Leland-13, Leland-14, etc. files. I downloaded
the available .otf anyway, and when I tried to compile a Lilypond file the
log said 'cannot find Leland-11'. How do I actually do this?

Regards,

Brent.