SMuFL Name mapping update, 13 October: Accordionist input needed

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: SMuFL Name mapping update, 13 October: Accordionist input needed
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 22:54:01 -0700

Hi all,

Just got the next batch of glyphs in: https://wolfgangsta.github.io/emmentaler-bravura/. That completes the mapping of Feta to SMuFL (bar the still-contentious mappings). Parmesan's ancient notation glyphs are all that's left now!

There's just one questionable glyph matchup: accordion.oldEE, an apparently obscure or obsolete accordion register glyph . If you've ever dealt with accordion notation before, let me know if you've seen it attested in literature before, and, if so, what it means.

As usual, if you notice any other mistakes or typos, or if you have another 2 cents to offer regarding what I've previously mapped, let me know!

Owen Lamb