Re: Hosting a FUDforum on lilypond.org

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Hosting a FUDforum on lilypond.org
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 08:08:11 -0500

On 8/2/2021 7:25 AM, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
I started searching for alternatives, and didn't find many.
In fact exactly one, called FUDforum -- Fast Uncompromising
Discussions, and not Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt! Its main
page is itself a FUDforum, [11], and the documentation is
at [12].

I appreciate the research efforts. I glanced at the documentation, and found this page that explains "Mailing List Manager" features.

<http://cvs.prohost.org/index.php?title=Mailing_List_Manager>

"The Mailing List Manager admin control panel allows the administrator to define mailing list rules that allow FUDforum to archive messages from a mailing list as well as allow the forum's own messages to be sent to the mailing list."

That sounds pretty promising.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA