lightning

Re: Disassembler output stream

From: Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen
Subject: Re: Disassembler output stream
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 10:49:56 +0200

Hi Paul,

thanks for explaining.

Your use of stdout/stderr doesn't seem to be the intended one. All the log messages should go to stderr (unless the sole purpose of the program is to produce log messages :)).

Can't you pipe your log messages (the stderr output) through a filter? That looks like the best (and canonical) solution to me.

Marc