libtool

How to let libtool not link with c++ and gcc

From: ayaka
Subject: How to let libtool not link with c++ and gcc
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:37:50 +0800

I am porting the openembedded build system for building the Android target. I
don't want to use libgcc in Android since its uses a bionic and LLVM c++
combine environment.
I am suffering a problem with libtool, it would try to link library c++ and
gcc. I think it is the value in the ${host}-libtool causes that.
postdeps="-lc++ -lm -lgcc -ldl -lc -lgcc -ldl"

I try to understand the script ltmain.sh, but I can't figure out where that
'-lgcc' comes from. Could someone give me some tips here ?

Sent from my iPad