Re: The Imperative of Free Software

From: Abe Indoria
Subject: Re: The Imperative of Free Software
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 13:55:45 -0700

   What does this have to do with libreplanet lol? I'm sure there are
   other mailing lists for this content. You can't just add "We need free
   software now" at the end of a multi-paragraph rant about wealth and
   call it libre software related.

   On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 1:52 PM Davis Remmel via libreplanet-discuss