Re: Mojotron: Robot Wars

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Re: Mojotron: Robot Wars
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 09:23:00 -0400

Crowdfunding of Mojotron: Robot Wars didn't succeed. I've learned a lot
about running a kickstarter and think I could do better next time. But
just because funding failed doesn't mean the code should be locked
away.

https://gitlab.com/dulsi/mojotron

Binaries are available for purchase from itch.io

https://dulsi.itch.io/mojotron-robot-wars

--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com