Re: website almiracle.codes

From: alimiracle
Subject: Re: website almiracle.codes
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 11:38:32 -0700

>I tried to visit your website, but I couldn't get to it.
Sorry about that
>Clownflare wouldn't let me in, demanding me to allow them to run
>arbitrary proprietary software and to install their tracking cookies in
>my browser, for some security theater reason.
Clownflare is so bad ..... Massively bad
But I can't get rid of it

>It was nice to see Freedo connected to your web site, but it was weird
>to have Freedo appear even on that web page, seemingly connected with
>such abusive demands.
I love that Penguin .... It's part of my life and culture
I put it everywhere in the House
>>I wonder what led you to choose Clownflare
I have a small server
 its cant stand high pressure and and its have limited internet
The web site is not static pages
The back (API) is written using golang
We in third world countries do not have enough resources to host a website
If you have a way to get rid of this curse, please tell me and help me
have fun and be free
ali miracle