Parlement

From: Robert James Fulner
Subject: Parlement
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 05:41:19 +0000

   Greetings,

   I was just looking through the Free Software directory looking for
   something my comrades and I can use to more quickly and accurately
   complete our democratic process. I found this

   [1]https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Parlement

   Which sounds exactly like what I would want, but  the links there are
   dead. Anyone familiar with more up-to-date information on the project,
   or perhaps a similar project?

   Sent from my Smartphone please dismiss no-so-smart-typos