Re: Ethical and inexpensive mailing list service?

From: Jean Louis
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 20:12:44 +0300

* Jorge P. de Morais Neto via libreplanet-discuss
<libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org> [2021-06-23 19:13]:
> Hi.
>
> Em [2021-06-14 seg 20:18:36+0300], Jean Louis escreveu:
>
> > For mailing lists, well, you can keep mailing list yourself:
> >
> > The Courier Mail Server
> > http://www.courier-mta.org/
>
> Are you suggesting I use Courier alongside GNU Mailman, or instead of
> it?

No. Courier offers mailing list functionality. See:
http://www.courier-mta.org/webmlmd.html

The command is courermlm for mailing list manager. See:
http://www.courier-mta.org/couriermlm.html

Write me in private, explain me if the list is private or public, as
if private you better setup your VPS, if public, maybe I can help. I
could create a mailing list within 60 seconds, it is just a single
command on already running VPS-es with Courier MTA.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/