Re: [libreplanet-discuss] joint merchandise production between projects

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] joint merchandise production between projects (t-shirts, stickers, Swiss army knives, ...)
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 21:02:30 +0200

On 01/05/17 20:20, Markus Fischer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I read only about price and cost cutting. What's about sustainability,
> working conditions, clean production etc. ?

I feel it is dangerous to mix too many different political causes with
free software.

I would like to know that people were paid for the work they did to
produce the clothes I wear.  However, on the question of the rate their
employer pays them, if they agree to accept that salary and it is better
than any other salary offer in their region then is it really any of our
business to ask questions about it?

Regards,

Daniel