libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Issue encountered during $make process

From: Reini Urban
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Issue encountered during $make process
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 14:38:10 +0200

Loong Chang Wang via libredwg <libredwg@gnu.org> schrieb am Di., 15. Sep. 2020, 10:43:
Hi there,

I'm new to GNU projects and I'm currently working on integrating the LibreDWG repository to one of my projects. So far I had trouble trying to compile the codes and would like to seek assistance from the community. Description follows:

When trying to perform "$ make" to the LibreDWG version 0.11.3791, the process stops at decode.c and could not proceed further due to warning occurs during compilation. Attached is the pic of the situation.

image.png

There is no situation yet.
Some harmless notices and warnings, but no error. Maybe you need to wait longer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Warmest regards,

Chang Wang Loong 龍展瑝
Engineer R&D | MVS-S
T: (60) 4-5459988 (Ext. 2021) l M: (60) 16-2381696 l F: (60) 4-5459987
ViTrox l Facebook l Linkedln
Integrity. Accountability. Courage. Trust&Respect. Gratitude&Care

How is my service? Please tell us. Log your feedback/compliments here. Click Here
Disclaimer: Private & Confidential. This message (including any attachment) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, copy any part of this message, or take any action based on it.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or attachment.