libredwg

Re: [libredwg] How can I help ?

From: Dave Coventry
Subject: Re: [libredwg] How can I help ?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 07:06:07 +0200

I seriously hope you can.

Currently, I believe, libredwg can only read up to 2007.

It would help a lot if we could be sure that software designed to use
libredwg libraries could access documents that weren't ten years out
of date.

When you say you have access to the Teigha APIs, do you mean the
underlying algorithms, or would the Teigha libraries have to be
present? What are the licencing implications?

~ Dave