libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Student introduction (GSOC)

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Student introduction (GSOC)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:48:10 +0100

() Pero Brbora <address@hidden>
() Wed, 25 Mar 2015 01:18:08 +0100

   So, what do you think?

I think everything sounds very promising except for github.
Could you use gitorious (now gitlab, i believe) instead?

BTW, i'm not the maintainer, i just do a lot of menial upkeep.
So, i don't have anything to say re GSOC + Libredwg per se.

I have yet to look at your patches (will do so in the next hour
or two), but if they do help "make check" to pass, that's good
news indeed.

--
  (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: