libredwg

Re: [libredwg] About LibreDWG Python Bindings Rewrite

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] About LibreDWG Python Bindings Rewrite
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:32:36 +0530

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Aditya Kale <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Myself Aditya. I am interested in project LibreDWG Python bindings Rewrite.
> Can I know mentor for this project.

Hi Aditya,

Welcome to LibreDWG.

May I know a brief information about you, your previous works, your skillset ?

Further, could you please elaborate your interest in the project ?
What are your plans, what have you thought about this project ?

And most important question, Have you compiled and used LibreDWG ?

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot