libredwg

[libredwg] Testsuite

From: guruprasad rane
Subject: [libredwg] Testsuite
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 16:10:52 +0530

I tried to run the check.py it gave errors

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./check.py", line 17, in <module>
    generatexml(path_to_dwg)
  File "/home/bcadmin/libredwg/testsuite/xmlsuite/helper.py", line 33, in generatexml
    os.system (me + " ./txttoxml.py " + filename)
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

Please note that I am not a programmer, I am very bad at programming languages. I have forgotten most of the things. But I have almost 20yrs experience in using dwg files. Trying to test libreDwg using the testsuite.

Regards
Guruprasad Rane