libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Deletion of extra branches

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Deletion of extra branches
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 11:27:43 +0100

() gagan <address@hidden>
() Tue, 23 Dec 2014 00:07:23 +0530

   I am thinking to remove the API, Refactoring and the test
   suite branch.

   API and test suite have been merged. We have no idea if we
   should merge Refactoring branch because it was a refactored
   code and didn't gave the expected output.

   Any thoughts.

I don't use those branches so their deletion is fine by me.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502