libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Hydra progress report + invitation

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Hydra progress report + invitation
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 11:22:44 +0100

() gagan <address@hidden>
() Tue, 23 Dec 2014 22:33:47 +0530

   > [towards successful "make check"]

   Ping :)

Pong!  I am still here.  I've added unit-testing/Makefile.am
and am trying to get it to play nice w/ Automake (run from
autoreconf, which in turn is run from top-level autogen.sh).
Here is the "warning" message:
bindings/python/Makefile.am:27: warning: source file
'$(srcdir)/swig_wrap_python.c' is in a subdirectory,
bindings/python/Makefile.am:27: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
automake: warning: possible forward-incompatibility.
automake: At least a source file is in a subdirectory, but the 'subdir-objects'
automake: automake option hasn't been enabled.  For now, the corresponding
output
automake: object file(s) will be placed in the top-level directory.  However,
automake: this behaviour will change in future Automake versions: they will
automake: unconditionally cause object files to be placed in the same
subdirectory
automake: of the corresponding sources.
automake: You are advised to start using 'subdir-objects' option throughout your
automake: project, to avoid future incompatibilities.
that somehow prevents Automake from proceeding properly to
create file unit-testing/Makefile.in, as expected.  Hmmm.

   libreDWG architectural changes thread.

OK; will do.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen