libredwg

Re: [libredwg] GSoC results and after that . . .

From: Piyush Parkash
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC results and after that . . .
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:02:15 +0530

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 11:52 PM, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> Piyush Parkash, accept congratulations on behalf of LibreDWG community.

Thank you.
> You have a bulk of work ahead of you.

Yes.

> Needless to say that now it is the time to be doing any research your
> project requires. Start doing tasks everyday. Start writing diary
> daily. In case you have any question / doubt, don't hesitate to ask
> here  on this mailing list.

I have started looking into things. I read gagan's api documentation,
ran the unit test that he made. Earlier I mentioned that I will be
using googletest for my unit tests But It would be better if I used
DejGnu for Unit Tests. I have started looking into that.

> During this time try to turn your proposal into a project plan.  That
> mean, you need to do code, after community period ends, and not
> struggling to finding required information or asking questions.  You
> should know what you need to do by then.

Ok. I will make a list of things that needs to be done and post here.

--
Piyush Parkash
piyushparkash.wordpress.com