libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Fwd: Introduction

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Fwd: Introduction
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 17:53:26 +0530

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Piyush Parkash <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am Piyush, student of Computer Science and Engineering from India.

Welcome Piyush !

You can choose the project [0] according to your interests and skills.

To get started, I suggest diving in and doing a little code task.
LibreDWG's source code is quite large, but don't let that distract
you. Most any of the open patch tasks are great starting points (need review):

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=libredwg

So moving ahead you must start compiling the code, find various bugs
and submit any patch.

[0]: http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibreDWG/SummerOfCode
--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."