libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Testing LibreDwg - Header Variables.

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Testing LibreDwg - Header Variables.
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 08:54:38 -0300

BITCODE_H is a structure of type Dwg_Handle, which has three fields: code, size, value.

You should access these fields with:

dwg->header_vars.TEXTSTYLE.code
dwg->header_vars.TEXTSTYLE.size
dwg->header_vars.TEXTSTYLE.value

ok?

HI

I am trying to check whether LibreDwg is able to output header variables correctly.

I was able to get values of most header variables for example
printf("\"DIMASO\";\"%d\"\n",dwg->header_vars.DIMASO);

But I am not able to get vaules of varible with BITCODE_H e.g. variable TEXTSTYLE

Can anyone help me with this? I have very basic knowledge of programming.

Regards
Guruprasad