libredwg

[libredwg] First release: what is missing for it?

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: [libredwg] First release: what is missing for it?
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 08:46:26 -0300

That's my point. My intention in the beggining was in fact to create a read-only library. And that's why I'd like to see as soon as possible a read-capable first version.

By the messages and the status of the code, I understood that support for R2004 is the bottleneck rigth now, for releasing 0.4, ok? So, if it is so difficult to solve a bug in this, I would suggest to leave R2004 decoding ability to a next release, 0.5, for example. Why not? One have to start at some point.