libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Google Doc Camp

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Google Doc Camp
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 00:39:20 -0300

Google Docs, beeing SaaSS (service as a software substitute), is inadequate for documenting free software. And it's completely absurd for documenting a GNU package!

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 3:32 PM, gagan <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7/27/13, Avneet Kaur <address@hidden> wrote:
> Many of us may know about the Google Doc Sprint Camp, a meetup of
> documentation writers held yearly at Mountain View to write excellent
> documentation for selected projects. So a good opportunity to make
> user manual booklets for our GNU projects.
>
> As a developer, I would suggest admins of LibreDWG to apply for that.
> In case we are selected, we can send upto five participants to
> Mountain View to contribute. I am interested to participate.

I am also interested, Since our LibreDWG has very little
documentation, I would like to contribute into GNU project, Especially
for LibreDWG. I would like to contribute to both user and developer
documentation.

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot