libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Function prototypes

From: Mike Dupont
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Function prototypes
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 07:19:46 -0500

Hi there,
it is great to see you working on the project. I have one suggestion,
can you please use github or some other stable hosting for your code
(http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/129152/are-there-open-source-alternatives-to-bitbucket-github-kiln-and-similar-dvcs)
?  the ip address 202.164.53.122 is going to change and break the
links.
mike

--
James Michael DuPont