libredwg

Re: [libredwg] GSoC: Setting stone rolling

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC: Setting stone rolling
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:31:24 +0530

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
<address@hidden> wrote:
> That's right!
>
> This is the "community bonding" phase.
>
> You are not expected do start coding your project proposals right now,
> but you can if you are comfortable with that.

First, regretting for late reply.
I am doing work on GSOC according to milestones.
Review of Automake, Autoconf, TexInfo and GNU standards are done.

Exploring the source code in depth and found one of the bug that I
have reported.
To get push acces to git repository, submiited patches. You can check:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8072
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8071

These patches are made using git, so that we can merge easily to repository.
Have experienced with git. It is good to commit on separate branch
"gsoc13-refactor".

Currently, I am giving my all time to ODA specifications for R2004 version.

@ Till Heuschmann

You have dirty your hands with R2007 version.
Last change in Feb, 2012.
So which part of file structure is left for decoding this version?

--
Avneet Kaur
www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com