libredwg

[libredwg] WikiGroups

From: fsheu
Subject: [libredwg] WikiGroups
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 08:16:32 -0500

Project WikiGroups
WikiGroups

Saturday, March 5th, 2011

 Dear Supporter of Group Activities,

Groups have and always will be a very fundamental, constructive, and active part of our society. Unfortunately, even today there is a lack of an encyclopedia for the many groups and organizations that exist.

That was one of the reasons we initiated the WikiGroups Project. WikiGroups envisions a future where people will easily be able to locate, join and connect with groups, and where group members have state of the art inter-communication tools at their fingertips.

To that effort we are inviting you to be one of WikiGroups' Charter Members on behalf of your group or organization. As such, you will receive priority "SpaceName" registration to ensure others don't take the name you want in the future.

Please visit http://www.WikiGroups.org and click "Join," to experience possibilities enabled only by the powerful Group OS it was designed in.

Sincerely,
Frederic Sheu
Director, WikiGroups
Institute for Content & Activity Science & Engineering

Institute for Content & Acticity Science & Engineering (IFCASE)

5001 Birch Street

Newport Beach, CA 92660

© 2011 WikiGroups. All Rights Reserved.

Unsubscribe here.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share Share

5001 Birch Street, Newport Beach, CA 92660